Saturday, April 01, 2006

Waiting for retirement.


Can't wait for retirement...
Dream of a home with a glass encased balcony. I'd relax on my easy chair, sip my home-made smoothie, listen to Oasis while watching the rain fall randomly on the glass ceiling. Pure indulgence...
Once again i'm waiting to book in. Our weekends are simply too short.
Listening to 'Sway' by Liz Phair.
Have a slightly runny nose now.
Gonna pick up some stuff from ntuc later. Chips, lunch and some cup noodles.
So much is spent on snacks now...
Getting my next pay in 8 days time.
Army life is such a drag.
They should play some radio in camp.
Route marches would be so much easier with Lenny Krevitz or Aerosmith.
Nightsnacks of pizza and rootbeer would be great morale boosters.
Can't wait for all this to end.
Want my Life back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home