Sunday, March 26, 2006

Coffee addict

I'm so tired.

Listening to Jack Johnson's 'Sitting, Waiting, Wishing'...
I'm sitting infront of e screen.. waiting for my creative engines to churn out something for me to type.. trying hard but to no avail.. -knocks head- ahh... Wish i didn't have to return to camp in a couple of hours time...

So very tired... could fall asleep playing DOTA...

Had a really long week in camp. Had a longer week before that week. The week ahead's gonna be worse. Can't concentrate in camp. In a perpetual state of 'blurrness' everyday. Have that feeling you get before a flu every now and then. No matter how much i try, can't seem to catch what people are saying. It's like my rate of deciphering lines in a conversation has drastically dropped. NS has Zombified me.
~A cup of coffee a day keeps the Z monster away... and the sergeants off your back~
Not crazy over the taste of coffee.. Love the aroma though.. 2 cups in the morning does wonders.

Have some pictures from months ago when i had my much needed break.

Personalised watermanship training. Teaching 'Bulldog' how to doggy paddle.

Personalised Water Confidence course.

Listening to Michael Buble's 'Home'...

Back in camp, the lyrics ring constantly in my head at night just before i knock off...