Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My last hours...

Going off tmr... Lots of things have happened these past few days... have been out everyday and now i'm shagged... have been eating out alot and i'm kinda sick of good food now... -slaps forehead- don't really care bout going in... just hope i don't mess up... Thank you everyone for all the tips and advice... thanks for all the msgs of encouragement...

Hope i survive the 2 weeks.... but if i don't......
Adrian: you get my skates...
Andy: my deck of cards.. -does murder impression-
Amelia: you get my taboo cards..
Blue van: you get my camera...
Cal: you get my ibanez

Daryl: guitar pick

Debbie: you get the 50 bucks gavin owes me.... and btw...tell him i'm gonna haunt him...
Charlie: my Bible..
Cheryl: my pink wrist band.. haha!
Dillion: a pat on the back because you're in it too.. :D
Donald: you get my movie ticket stub collection.. heh
Emerald: you get my cd collection...
Jane: you get my laptop bag...

Janis: you get my dead bird tee shirts! hah! .... and the kit kat i owe u...
Julienne: you get the punk wrist band...

Joce: you get my bike...
Joel Lim: u get my Marvel card collection...
Joel Boh: you get my book collection...

Running out of stuff to give away...

Matt: you get my wallet...

Mich: you get my keyboard haha!

Nick: thanks for the watch. you get my Risk set...

Paul: the bottle of wine in the fridge... room warming gift..
Paul [yag]: more dead bird t-shirts just in case Janis doesnt wear hers.. you can tease her. haha

Pearly: don't think i have anything u'd like... my guitar book?

Sarah: you get my blue guitar!

Sharon: you get my cook book...
Shuhui: you get my phone...

Stacy: you get my wrist warmers and stuff... all urs...
Ter: my memory verse card.

[edit] Trisha: give you something? but i dont want to..... =x
Tai Vie: my computer..
Teng Ngan: my laptop! :D

xinyi: my cd player..

For everyone else... it's not that i forgot bout yall... i just don't much to give away... you get to rummage through my stuff like a flee market for whatever... it's like some buffet -italian hand gesture-

Can't wait for the first day to be over... can't wait till everything in there's monotonous and routine...

Think i look stupid in the black specs...

Goodbye sanity... hello free gym

9 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

sheesh.. u're going to the army.. not dying..

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this! i don't get anything?! *scowls*

:p

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jon, missing u already.
and btw, i dun need the keyboard. i reapeat i DUN need the keyboard.

my keyboard's working. see, im typing this. not copying a letter at a time =D

u owe me a treat. not at kopitiam!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i`ll prya for yaa :) AND I WANT UR 3 PAIRS OF PANTS. XD heh heh heh heh mwahahaha

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. im lookin at all ur pics and i must say mannn yooh do not have a very steady hand hahaha theyre all so blurryyyy!! and im stealing ur heres-a-pic-of-mah-friend-so-n-so-and-blah-blah-about-them aitee? haha anywayz yeah wellll i guess some of mah pics are screwed up too tha ones where im tryin to take a pic without someone knowing..i get like tha ceiling or like tha wall haha -_-' miss ya!

4:19 PM  
Blogger j said...

You can have my pants. All i ever get to wear nowadays are army fatigues... hah. don't think i've got unsteady hands. think it's the camera. =p miss ya too.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home